Friday, July 17, 2009

Kobol vs. Galatasaray: 1-1



Galatasaray had a surprising draw today (1-1) against the Kazakh team Kobol in an away game. The lights went off after 40 mins, postponing the game for 12 minutes. It was a qualifier game for the UEFA Europa League. Frank Rijkaard's team consisted of mainly youngsters who won't, probably, be playing in the preferred squad of the team. Galatasaray started with a 4-3-3 formation, with 2 right wingers, and had to switch to 4-1-2-3 as the game progressed. It was Arda Turan and Milan Baros, two substitutes, who changed the game for the team.

1 comment:

  1. Are you going to keep your blog updated? If so I had some really great ideas that I think you'll really like. Shoot me an email (my address is in my blogger profile) so I can share.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete